size : flexible choose
This listing is not including the soldering iron.
The image format for the seal in jpeg, jpg, pdf, ai., and upload file by above click.
How to use?
For heat embossing
1) Remove the metal tip of the soldering iron
2) Install the stamp with the screw to the soldering iron
3) Heat up the soldering iron to operating temperature for about 10-15 minutes
4) Emboss on the dry leather surface and release
5) Leave it cool down for 15mins before removing the stamp out
For embossing with hammering [without screw mounted]
1) Moisture the leather surface where you are going to emboss
2) For better and easier work, install our designed rod handle.
3) Hammering it evenly for a clear imprint
The listing picture is a vegetable-tanned leather (most recommend leather for work). By pressing the stamp for 3 seconds to produce the tanned effect.
still have question ? use below live chat or send us a mail email@example.com